Thursday, March 29, 2012

Andy Pandy!

Andy is the best brother-in-law I could ask for. 


Michael and I started dating my sophomore year in high school so we spent a lot of time with each others family the first few years of our relationship. During this time I basically gained a brother.


We have traveled to a bunch of places together and always have a good time.








Andy is a freshman at the best university ever, Texas A&M, so we get to see him a bunch since Michael is working on his graduate degree there too. 


He started volunteering with Breakaway on campus. It is a non-denominational, weekly Bible study on campus that he helps with set up and take down of the electronic equipment. We went with him last week!


Both the Neisch boys are obsessed with their aquariums so luckily for me I do not get dragged into their nonsense and they have each other to keep this hobby alive haha. 




Andy is our personal dog sitter. And man do the pups love him! We are lucky he loves them too or this would be a bad combo.




We do not know what our life will be like without seeing him multiple times a week. We love you Andy!


(Told you I would make it up to you!)

1 comment: