Sadly I just have not had the inspiration to blog lately. I have been trying to think of something to blog about, but was not sure what would be a first post after being MIA. Then I made a dessert and figured why not now!
Thank you again to Pinterest for finding yet another favorite dessert in our house!
When I started pulling out the ingredients I pulled out the peanut butter and this is what happened. Who can say no to this sweet face?! Not me! So she got a treat while I started baking!
Who doesn't love oreos?! I do not know anyone, so this dessert will be a hit when you make them! They are quick, simple, and yet have so much to offer!
- Package of Oreos
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Brownie Mix (prepared)
- Muffin Cups (foil)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Prepare the brownie batter as the box says
- Place muffin cups into the muffin pan
- Put a little batter on the bottom of the muffin cup
- Spread about 1 tsp peanut butter on top of an oreo and then stack an oreo on top of the stack and then top with another tsp of peanut butter (oreo, pb, oreo, pb)
- Place the stack into the muffin cup
- Put a full scoop of batter over the oreo and peanut butter stack
- Repeat until all the muffin cups are filled
- Bake for about 18 minutes
- Cool and then enjoy!!!