Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oreo Crispies!

Thank you Pinterest for another good one!

I was looking for something yummy and that I did not have to actually bake to take to my women's bible study last night and ran across this recipe that I will be making again!

Oreo Crispies is what I am calling them:


It is a very simple recipe! They are made just like rice crispie treats, but instead of using rice crispies, use crushed oreos, genius! I altered the recipe from what I read on the blog, so here is what I did.

Ingredients:
1 bag small marshmallows
4 tbsp butter
1 package of oreos

First, coat an 8x8 pan with butter.
Put package of oreos in a Ziploc bag and using a rolling pin crush the oreos.
On the stove melt the butter and marshmallows, stirring continuously.
Once melted quickly add the crushed oreos to the mixture, mix, and pour into the butter pan.
Let sit about 20 minutes, cut, and serve.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment