Monday, June 4, 2012

All good things come to an end..

Last week ended the Lake Bryan era for our sweet pups! Both dogs absolutely LOVE this place and could walk themselves the few miles there and back by memory if they one day decided to just take themselves there. (Luckily this never happened and never would as both dogs do not run away and just stick the our yard) When we would turn left onto Sandy Point Road they would start to go crazy in the back seat and the craziness got more intense the closer we got. I know soon I am going to miss the excitement they had, but now I have to find some place new for them to love like they did the lake. I just have no idea how/where I will find such a place.

I thought I would share some of my favorites from the MANY trips we have taken to lake Bryan.











And here are some from our last day, poor pups had no idea it was going to be their last time :[









These two sweeties LOVE Lake Bryan and I hope we can find another place in the Magnolia area that they can love just as much!
Here are some other lake posts and pictures here, here, and here.

Sorry about the picture over load!

No comments:

Post a Comment