Monday, October 17, 2011

January PLEASE!!

This winter I will be learning how to ski and maybe snowboard and I can not wait! I just wish we were leaving tomorrow and not in a little less than 3 months. I find myself day dreaming about being in Colorado, sitting in the hot tub with snow falling around us after a great day skiing/snowboarding! I can not think of a better place to be than in Colorado!

I absolutely love the cold, but I have never experienced a Colorado winter and I am very excited! When I was younger my family used to go to Lake Tahoe during the winter and that was the only snow I grew up around (and it has been a long time). We had a little teaser this summer when we were in Breckenridge and were 14,000 feet up on a mountain when a storm blew in and we were snowed on in AUGUST, I know what!!!! Click here to read about our summer vacation to Breckenridge.

We have only been to Colorado during the summer and let me tell you, the entire summer there is like the one week of spring we get in Texas. It is absolutely beautiful, breathtaking, and MUCH MUCH cooler.

Here are a few beautiful pictures:
It is no secret that one day Michael and I hope to live in Colorado, we just do now know how soon we will get there. If we had our way, immediately, but we know when the right time comes we will be there. Until then we will have to visit as much as possible!

We will be in Colorado for 5 days with Michael's sister and brother. It will be a smaller Neisch family vacation that we are super excited about! Believe me, I will have many pictures to share of a white January in Colorado :]

No comments:

Post a Comment